for about 3 days now for some odd reason my curve will only charge using my car charger while when its plugged into a wall charger it will charge for a few seconds and then stop, also while connected to a computer it will charge for a few then stop, which doesnt allow it to connect to DM anymore :-( anyone know why this is?
    07-20-08 07:37 PM
    Have you tired a battery pull yet? With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in...
    07-20-08 07:39 PM
    did a pull but didn't let it sit that long let me try
    07-20-08 07:41 PM
    still the same thing could my battery possibly be going bad? but even when its off and you plug it into a power source the battery icon with a line through it should stay on and not flash off right if it stays plugged in? maybe think problem with the plug in on the side of my bb
    07-20-08 07:47 PM
    Can you think of anything that changed around the time this problem started happening? Added anything to your phone?
    07-20-08 08:03 PM
    not sure, been running .52 beta since it came out but never did anything like this calling att for possible return and repair on it
    07-20-08 08:09 PM
    I would try a new battery before asking for a replacement.
    07-20-08 08:10 PM
    Its a problem in the mini usb connector. It was confirmed from att that it has happened before due to the various differant chargers and some need a slightly diff amp/volt requirments to charge now that I heard that I did plug it into a wall charger from a old old razor phone about around the time it messed up... But att it replacing it for free since I'm in my 1 year area

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 02:44 PM
    it could also be a bad USB cable........
    07-21-08 04:23 PM
    try 4 different usb comp cables and 2-3 different chargers all the same thing but works just fine when i take the same usb comp charger and plug it into a car 12v to usb adaptor
    07-22-08 05:03 PM
    ive had the opposite problem, mine will only charge for a few minutes on a car charger but works fine on a regular charger. The battery is very short though. I have to charge it at least twice a day.
    07-23-08 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD