Just want to thank everyone in advanced because my first post, month or two ago was answered and I had to get replacement phone. This time the phone isn't broken, but the memory card slot is. The silver mini sd card holder broke off....This is the second time. I was wondering if Anyone new a way to fix it or rig it, so i don't have to go through getting A new phone over something so petty, but something I need. To make this make more sense, I guess I should write, anyway to get the memory card to work in phone without that broke a*s medal piece that fell off. Thx
    09-09-08 11:13 PM
    i broke it off the first day i got my new curve and it fit back on easy as pie
    09-09-08 11:20 PM
    Thanks for answering, I have no idea why it fell off this phone. I had to replace my first one, because it would shut off and on....If I don't here anything else, i'll just wait for A new one. I have used it, and this time I will not transfer it into regular sd card for my comp.

edit: Amazing thanks, that is the quick fix answer i was hoping to get. I'm going to try it.
    Last edited by mceeinitin09; 09-09-08 at 11:23 PM. Reason: I saw another responce from Amazing and didn't want to reply again.
    09-09-08 11:22 PM
    Actually, hang on KY_Dennis is correct. I just took mine
    off and it does go on very easily. So if you can give that
    a shot first and then try taping if you can't get back on.

And again the part can be bought at Cellular Accessories - Apple, NEC, HTC, Microsoft, Motorola, Sony, BenQ-Siemens, Acer, Samsung, Mobiado
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-09-08 at 11:29 PM.
    09-09-08 11:25 PM
    Yes your exactly right, but mine broke off.....I'm wondering if I should try the tape or if the medal is relevant. I used it before...it just folds up, you put it in, fold it back down....Is the medal rellevent?
    09-09-08 11:27 PM
    The metal is to lock it down so give it a shot. I will also.
    09-09-08 11:31 PM
    It's ugly but it works. Start at the SIM holder, press down on
    memory card (you'll feel a bit of spring) go across the card and
    use something like a qtip to press the other end down.

I would not consider this a permanent fix though.
    09-09-08 11:39 PM
    They are so fragile, you'd think you could get replacements somewhere...

(mine came off the first day as well, but I was able to snap it back in)
    09-10-08 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD