Hi,

I just started having a problem with my 8310. I can't call my home number. I can dial it, but the phone is silent. It shows that it is calling and it shows that it connects but everything is silent. No ring tones etc. The call is actually going through my home phone rings and you can answer the call but you don't hear anything. I am not having this issue for any other number.

I have pulled the battery multiple times, checked to make sure I have the current OS. I've toggled the mute button. The speed dial button doesn't work. I've deleted the number from the address book completely. I've tried manually dialing it. None of this works. I've looked all over the place for similar issues and haven't seen any solutions.

It is weird that everything else seems to be working. I am getting e-mail, can make other calls. Texting seems to be working. I don't see where a number has been blocked, I can receive calls from the home number. My wife's phone is on the same account. Same phone and she can call the house.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
    Ernest
    06-09-11 08:16 AM
    So I have spent sometime on Technical support. It seems they have heard of this problem before. Still working on a fix which they are going to get back on. Part of the issues is that the IME Number in technical doesn't match my phone. They say that isn't the only issue according to support. We'll see what happens.
    06-09-11 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD