Greetings.... y'all

I've come to realize that I'm not able to get in to the "about" option in the list of option on my BB.... I'm able to access all other options e.g. app, media card and screen/keyboard, theme etc..... just wanna know if this is a recent issue as i was able to access it up to last week....

any ideas....
    09-07-08 08:04 AM
    Greetings.... y'all

I've come to realize that I'm not able to get in to the "about" option in the list of option on my BB.... I'm able to access all other options e.g. app, media card and screen/keyboard, theme etc..... just wanna know if this is a recent issue as i was able to access it up to last week....

any ideas....
    If you cannot access the "About" screen, that means the the VAD.cod's have been deleted. Did you use CrackMem? Or follow Reeds(formerly known as Stoner) memory optimization guide? Sounds like it. You can get the same type screen by Alt+ E A C E or put the vad.cod's back. This is not a glitch or bug it's just because the vad isn't there, and it will not harm anything.
    09-07-08 08:48 AM
    OK... well if that's the case.... it must be the MaxMem... thx allot... i figured that was it.... just wasn't sure.
    09-07-08 11:58 AM
    ya, the maxmem will take it off too
    09-07-08 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD