so my curve is constantly giving me the busy working signal (turning hourglass) for like 8 hours until my phone dies. i let it run its course on two occassions, both for 8hours till the battery finally died. yesterday i was fed up and pulled the battery to reset it. did it four times in one day and sometimes it didnt even work. i would do it like 2-3 times back to back till it finally came back to normal.

should i go back to OS 4.2 that i was on? or delete all my apps? its unbearable.

i followed the directions exactly as they are above except i didnt backuo 3rd party apps. it worked fine at first.
    12-01-08 08:41 PM
    i had a similar problem when i updated to 4.5, the phone would just lag on everything, although not to the extent you are describing. i just had to delete all the apps and all the useless stuff on the phone. also make sure to keep all photos, music, ringtones and all other extras on a memory card and not on the phones internal memory. good luck
    12-02-08 12:42 AM
    I have the same OS on the same ATT phone with no issues. I would try a reinstall first. If that doesn't work, then I'd just bite the bullet and go back to 4.2.
    12-02-08 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD