Where can I get a copy of Crackmem 2.7??? I found Pete6's post on it but the links are not active to download it for some reason. I am sure its something stupid that I am doing but so far no luck in finding it.

Wes
    10-19-08 11:03 AM
    I have added it as an attatchment to this post, just like Pete did in his post. Good luck with it, and if you have any other questions feel free to ask.
    10-19-08 11:13 AM
    There are a couple of trick you need to know first.

Clicking the link will download and save it to your computer, not your BlackBerry.

After the link has downloaded, you have to prepare it before you can install it, it is packaged in a compressed format. Make a note of the directory it has been saved too.

Windows / Documents will open the file manager. Navigate to your download directory and locate the Crackmem.zip file you just downloaded. Right click on the file and select Extract All ... This will create a new directory with the same name.

Open the new directory and launch the Crackmem installer. This is the step that will actually install CrackMem on your computer.

If you are using Windows Vista, there is one more step. Right click on the desktop CrackMem icon and select Properties. Check the box "Run as Administrator".

Now you can use the program to manage your previously installed copy of BlackBerry Device software.
    10-19-08 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD