So I was walking and talking with my hands full, phone resting on my shoulder and of course it slides out and falls and hits the pavement!!

The front (screen area) of the phone is cracked in multiple places...the display still works fine, you just have to read around and between the cracks.

Of course I didn't opt to get the insurance on my phone, is there a way to replace this portion of the phone? I'm not sure if its a part of the "case" or if its something different....
    08-27-09 08:19 AM
    You are talking about the LED part of the housing. Screen fix is easy. You can purchase that at Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry, and you can search youtube on how to take the phone(housing) apart.
    08-27-09 08:20 AM
    Thanks! I guess its the "outer" lens and not the actual LCD display.

The link you provided is very useful so I now know I can either just get the lens or the full housing and i'll be set.
    08-27-09 08:31 AM
    Yes it is the Outer lens. You could just do a full housing replacement if you feel like you would like a different color than what you have now. Glad to help.
    08-27-09 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD