So this morning I tripped over my powercord and sent my curve flying into a desk. Needless to say, there was some damage (in the form of a crack through my plastic LCD lens). I looked around and found another thread explaining how to replace the lens, but it said that you either had to remove the front mask to get the lens out, or pop the track ball. I tried prying the lens out a little this afternoon without popping the track ball or removing the mask though, and it seems the lens is only held in via adhesive tape (and might be able to come out without any other disassembling). Has anyone tried removing the lens without removing other parts? I would just do it but am afraid I may damage something if I don't remove the other parts like others have mentioned. (They were referring to an 8310 I think, I have a verizon 8330, if that's relevant.)

Thanks.
    03-16-09 09:53 PM
    It might be different for an 8330 because the top row keys aree different. But on my 8320 you can just peel it out and pop a new one in. Try searching 8330 screen replacement on youtube. There's videos that might help you out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD