Hey airybody,

I was havin a discussion with a lady on my job regarding crackberry and pinstack. She seems to think that pinstack is better than crackberry and I think crackberry is better than pinstack. No she just got a bb and somebody told her about the pinstack website. I told her that crackberry is better than pinstack. If you are having problems with your bb crackberry is the website that will help you out and if someone doesn't know they will post a link that you can go to, to answer any and all of your questions.

She said she didn't like crackberry because they never answered any of her threads and on thread somebody did answer reply to her thread in a very nasty way.

I said some people are like that but I never came across anything of that nature. I type that to type this which site is better crackberry or pin stack. imo imma stick with crackberry. I checked out the pinstack site it was ok but not ok enough for me to leave crackberry.

It is crackberry or pinstack??????????
    10-03-08 01:02 PM
    I think you'll get a pretty biased response here - we are all going to choose CB.
    10-03-08 01:03 PM
    I think you'll get a pretty biased response here - we are all going to choose CB.
    Yea, no kidding...
    10-03-08 01:04 PM
    I wont post here (even if true) that I didnt like CB, and vice versa for pinstack.. Im sure each has pros and cons, Ive used pinstack before.. but I prefer CB..
    10-03-08 01:07 PM
    Why is there even a contest like this? Both are good sources of info. WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME GANG.
    10-03-08 01:08 PM
    The fact that I post here and no where else says a lot.
    10-03-08 01:08 PM
    i don't even have a pinstack account
    10-03-08 01:09 PM
    PS - what the heck is Pinstack??
    10-03-08 01:10 PM
    10-03-08 01:14 PM
    PS - what the heck is Pinstack??

Samething I said...lol
    On a serious note, I love crackberry. I have a better dedication since I met Kevin and he told us about how he created Crackberry.
    10-03-08 01:16 PM
    I agree with the both of you but Im trying to convince the lady on my job to stay out of pinstack and come and join the crackberry family.
    10-03-08 01:24 PM
    Phxblue,

it's not a contest. I was talking to some lady on my job about crackberry and she (well you read my thread) so I just thought I would bring it to the crackberry fam.
    10-03-08 01:28 PM
    i've got an acct on pinstack, but dont post nearly as much over there as here. i just feel more comfortable here for some reason. but both sites offer a really good wealth of information.
    10-03-08 01:32 PM
    The fact that I post here and no where else says a lot.
    hahaha... true that bro

I am not going to talk bad about any other BlackBerry Forums, because they are all a great source of information. Some may like the layout of Pinstack or BBF over CrackBerry... and vise versa. It is great to have choice because some people prefer different things.

I have always found CB to be reliable, accurate and filled with great people. CrackBerry is a great tool and a help to BlackBerry users (and abusers)

Honestly, there is no "right or wrong" answer to this and posting a thread like this on CrackBerry will only result in people saying something along the lines of what I just said. (or you might get the narrow-minded individuals who only like CrackBerry and hate on every other site... haha)
    10-03-08 01:33 PM
    Where can I find the Kevin's thread on how this site got started?
    10-03-08 01:35 PM
    Where can I find the Kevin's thread on how this site got started?
    i don't there is one, msmari met him and he told her
    10-03-08 01:38 PM
    You could take a look at this

http://crackberry.com/crack-team
    10-03-08 01:40 PM
    I LOVE all the BlackBerry Sites. I visit them all and don't have a problem linking to them either... www.CrackBerry.com, Pinstack.com, BlackBerryForums.com , BlackBerry Cool, BerryReview.com , BB Geeks, Boy Genius Report, RIMarkable, etc. etc. etc.

The site admins and editors of these sites all do their best to put out good content and the community sites each have a slightly different flavor that may appeal to some members more than others (I think we all have a slightly different approach, but it doesn't necessarily make one better than the other)... push come to shove we all love our BlackBerrys and are doing the best we can to help each other out.

That said, I personally like CrackBerry.com best
    10-03-08 01:40 PM
    i don't there is one, msmari met him and he told her
    He actually told me it was posted on here. I see that Gritmaster did find it...

You could take a look at this

http://crackberry.com/crack-team
    Thank you Gritmaster!!

I love this story. I was just reading it and I just hear Kevin telling me the story all over.
    10-03-08 01:46 PM
    CB! I have tried to use pinstack and things just didn't work out especially because the search feature is my best friend and their search feature doesn't work as well. I just couldn't....lol
    10-03-08 01:55 PM
    He actually told me it was posted on here. I see that Gritmaster did find it...

Thank you Gritmaster!!

I love this story. I was just reading it and I just hear Kevin telling me the story all over.
    No problem, I stumbled across this the other day.

I saw your pics from the NYC meet up, looks like everyone had a good time
    10-03-08 04:07 PM
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I was thinking the same thing I can hear him in my drunken stuper all over again tell me how he did it!
    10-03-08 04:20 PM
    I like pinstack but I love crackberry
    10-03-08 07:47 PM
    I like both. Pinstack has the edge in themes though but that's isn't too big of a deal...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-08 07:53 PM
    I LOVE all the BlackBerry Sites. I visit them all and don't have a problem linking to them either... www.CrackBerry.com, Pinstack.com - Boost Your BlackBerry Experience!, BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community, BlackBerry Cool, BerryReview.com | BlackBerry News & Reviews You Can Use �, BB Geeks, Boy Genius Report, RIMarkable, etc. etc. etc.

The site admins and editors of these sites all do their best to put out good content and the community sites each have a slightly different flavor that may appeal to some members more than others (I think we all have a slightly different approach, but it doesn't necessarily make one better than the other)... push come to shove we all love our BlackBerrys and are doing the best we can to help each other out.

That said, I personally like CrackBerry.com best
    Classy, as usual.
    10-03-08 09:07 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD