I posted this in the Newbie Forum with no results, so I'm hoping you guys can help me out.

I'm fairly new to the CrackBerry world and I'm so happy to be here! That aside... I just set up my crackberry email address. I have a very dumb question. How do I compose a message from that address? Or is it something I can only get incoming emails on? It gets forwarded to my gmail but I want to shout my Crackberry status to the world, haha. Thanks in advance and pardon the noob question!
    01-28-09 08:25 AM
    At the top of the email before the TO: line there should be a spot that says which email you're sending from, you can highlight it and select which ever one.
    01-28-09 08:37 AM
    I've never used Gmail before but if it's any thing like yahoo when you log into it and click the compose option...It gives you an option to ADD ACCOUNT next to the from box..click that and follow the directions..

From there you should be able to type in your crackberry address so that it shows in the from box of emails you send..
    you can also set it to show in the reply to section of your sent emails.

Hope that helps..
    01-28-09 08:41 AM
    Yep, while composing, at the very top is "Send using..." It will probably say "Default.". You should be able click the entry and select any of your accounts registered to the BlackBerry as the "From" account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 08:41 AM
    You guys rock. That works fabulously! Much appreciated.
    01-28-09 09:00 AM
    the crackberry email address will not show as an email address in your blackberry to choose from. follow the directions in the link below to send emails from your crackberry address:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-address-5645/
    Last edited by chrisy520; 01-28-09 at 09:30 AM.
    01-28-09 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD