Hello, I have a couple of questions.

1 The media player is there a way for it to list the videos in folders? Like I have several folders in it classify the videos Music, Funny, others. But when I go to the media?? Videos they are all listed together but the pictures... They listed separate in folders is there a way to do the same for the videos?.

2 Windows live messenger when I log in... It says I�m online though the other people see me offline.. they don�t see me online in there msn.. How can I fix this? Or is there a way to update the WLM? I tried going to the Blackberry site but it keeps telling me that website is especially for IE browser and when I access it via IE it tells me that APPS can�t be installed via USB alternatives? (Free)

3 is there a way to use the Micro memory instead of the BB memory? For themes and such.

4 is there a app that will make the Track ball Flash (like in the sidekick LX) when u receive a txt, email or whatever it�s configured to.
    05-11-08 08:31 PM
    I dont think you can set the folders u like that in the media player I have tried but it had not worked for me either. I would like to know if there is a way to do it.

There is no way to use your memory card for them it has to be installed to the internal memory.

Only the Pearls allow trackball changes.
    05-11-08 08:46 PM
    Ok Thank you.
    05-11-08 08:52 PM
    Well i found the solution to the video listing the folders.. downloaded xplayer from the store and does what i want

now i downloaded jivetalk and im getting a java error

Java.Null.Pointer Exception Null

something like that :/
    05-11-08 09:32 PM
    what is that icon for?

05-12-08 02:18 AM
    That icon is for bluetooth. You have bluetooth activated. Go to your manage connections if you don't want it on.

Welcome to the addiction!!
    05-12-08 05:01 AM
    what is that icon for?

Nitro, what theme is that and where did you get it? I like those icons!
    05-12-08 10:31 AM
    it's called "TriColor" got it from

Bplay : BlackBerry Themes : TriColor
    05-12-08 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD