**edited***.

i try to link something up i found and everyone just wants to argue.
    Last edited by Garz; 10-18-08 at 12:07 PM. Reason: vulgar language
    10-18-08 08:27 AM
    thats just for the 8300 though... not the 83xx's right?
    10-18-08 09:05 AM
    thats just for the 8300 though... not the 83xx's right?
    they're all interchangeable
    10-18-08 10:42 AM
    they're all interchangeable
    To my understanding they are not interchangeable as the 8330 for example is slightly different then the 8300 8310 8320 i believe they all vary slightly (someone please correct me if i am wrong)

However nice find Oakie!
    10-18-08 10:52 AM
    To my understanding they are not interchangeable as the 8330 for example is slightly different then the 8300 8310 8320 i believe they all vary slightly (someone please correct me if i am wrong)

However nice find Oakie!
    the 8330 is obviously slightly different, but is still interchangeable with a few extra parts.
    10-18-08 10:59 AM
    Non 8330 housing do not fit 8330

Telling people they do is telling them to waste money on a housing that will not work

Other parts like trackball and keyboard are not "housing parts"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-08 11:06 AM
    Someone is a little butthurt.
    10-18-08 11:18 AM
    Um yes it works......

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/red...ve-pics-80307/
    10-18-08 11:32 AM
    Right on Oakie, I woulda pulled the links too! What happened here? Thanks for always (and now sometimes trying) to post up some good stuff...
    10-18-08 11:41 AM
    Wow! A bit much don't you think? Aside from Jstiner no one was arguing with you oakie...just stating their 2 cents and not everyone here is a blackberry expert some people aren't going to know as much as others...as i mentioned in my post i commended you for the find although i was under the impression it was not possible...however it seems i was wrong per yester's post....

A lot of members contribute links..finds..tips..how to's etc. to this forum and guess what its a forum Oakie people are always going to add their 2 cents and give their opinion...

I don't mean to be an A-hole but if you hate this F*ing forum so much like you clearly mentioned then don't post anymore! that simple... but to act like a pre-madonna because someone made a post that your weren't happy with is really petty IMO... Grow up...
    Ha I posted almost the same thing you did in my "argumentative post"

The 83XXs with in millimeters are all different sizes.

There is post somewhere in this forum that goes into detail as to exactly which one is which size.

Anything can be made to "work" but flat out saying they are interchangeable is misleading.

10-18-08 12:54 PM
    wow, did i miss something? so that case that was on this thread an hour ago WILL NOT fit the 8320? is that correct? hope so, i already ordered it. JK but i want it. i wanted my curve in black since i got it.
    10-18-08 02:25 PM
    wow, did i miss something? so that case that was on this thread an hour ago WILL NOT fit the 8320? is that correct? hope so, i already ordered it. JK but i want it. i wanted my curve in black since i got it.
    From what I've read, because I also want an all black 8330, its hit or miss for a non 8330 housing to fit, the LED is a little off on some, and the housing might need shaved so allow the unit to fit inside the housing.

10-18-08 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD