I know I am just being picky here...but why when you turn your BB off and then power back on that all your new emails have only the time you turned the phone back on...and not when the email was actually sent...that is just annoying to me...for example, someone sends me an email at 11:34pm, phone is off, and comes into my inbox stating it arrived at 7:35am, but that is just when the phone was turned on...I do not know...am I the only one who is annoyed by this little thing!
    03-14-09 12:49 PM
    your phone can't publish a time for an email when it isn't on...... if the phone is off then when the email actually hits the phone is when your phone believes that it receives it... dont' think you can change it.... just leave your phone on and don't shut it off.......
    03-14-09 12:51 PM
    Yeah, just don't shut it off. If you don't want to audibly notified at night, just switch to a different audio profile (such as OFF) at night.
    03-14-09 01:20 PM
    i have actually been recieving email as unopened and new to my 9530 out of the blue. these emails are 2 and 3 years old and have had them in my inbox since they were orginally recieved. just delete them. if the notifications are bothering you change them.
    03-14-09 01:24 PM
    Thanks! I guess I will leave it on! Appreciate your responses!
    03-14-09 05:51 PM
    I don't know about yours but when I open my email it shows the correct time it was sent. A lot of time the time showed inside the email will differ from the time on the email if I was just viewing the list of emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 08:24 PM
    Use profile off or quite

Blackberries don't like to be turned off
    03-14-09 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD