My husband and I got the exact same phones the other day. Since I am more up to date on appts and such, I wondered if there was a way to copy my calendar to his so i didn't have to redo them in his phone, I know he won't put them in, but he still asks me what's happening. I put them in my lotus notes, so when i sync they are on my phone. Is there any easy way to do this?
    03-05-09 02:27 PM
    You can do a backup of ur phone thru desktop manager and then restore just the calendar onto his phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 03:03 PM
    You ever use Google sync and google calendar. It will wireless update both of yours and his Both sign up for gmail accounts it works well. if you change something it will update it on both calendars.
    03-05-09 03:03 PM
    You ever use Google sync and google calendar. It will wireless update both of yours and his Both sign up for gmail accounts it works well. if you change something it will update it on both calendars.
    Yester is right that is what my wife and I use. We put all our appointments on Goggle calendar and share each other's calendars.
    03-05-09 03:27 PM
    Try sending the calender event as a message to him. He will be able to open it and add it to his calendar.
    03-05-09 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD