Hi all, sorry for stupid question, does anyone know how to copy all phone book from nokia to � with a simple step. Thanks all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 10:34 AM
    save contacts to sim card, when you put it in your blackberry they should pick up.
    03-19-09 10:55 AM
    Ok thanks u for replay but if the ctc more than sim card capacity. How to fast copy. Thanks

03-19-09 11:09 AM
    Sync your Nokia contacts with your email program on your computer (i.e. Outlook) using the Nokia PC Sync. Then, sync your BlackBerry using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    03-19-09 11:26 AM
    The simple way to get your contacts from one phone to a new phone is just sync with your address book on your computer.

Unfortunately, the reason for the question is often that you haven't been syncing the old phone with the computer. If that is the case for you, first pick an email/addressbook/calendaring program for your computer. Sync the old phone. Now you,re ready to go no matter what kind of phone you are coming from.

You also have a convenient backup in case you ever lose or damage your phone.

03-19-09 12:19 PM
    i am a newbie and i have tried desktop mamanger, saw no option for ms outlook, also if a want to remove all contacts from sim whats the procedure in BB curve.
    Plus how would i know which contacts its picking from sim or BB.

03-19-09 02:07 PM
    We were all newbies once. :-)

If you have Outlook installed and you navigate to where you choose the desktop program for addressbook, calendaring, etc. you should see it there. You do this individually for the address book, calendar, etc. Because you don't have to use the same program for each function.

If you know how to clear out the SIM on the old phone, you might want to do it there after you get everything on to the computer. I cleared mine about 3 phones ago.

03-19-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD