Had 2 emails going to bb: school and gmail.
    graduated from school- I now own the address, but do not have server space anymore- thus I forwarded my school email to gmail. I also added my school address to 'send email as' option in gmail ( that way it will look like i'm sending from school address even though i'm really in gmail.)

I deleted my school address off my bb.

The problem now is that when i'm online using gmail, and i send an email from my school address to someone else- I get a copy of the sent mail on my BB- but NO copy in my actual box online.

Please help! I tried to set up a filter in gmail- so that it deleted email that was coming from my school address. But it gave me an error message saying that conversations in the trash bin were affected (even though the trash had 0 items.)

Please help!
    07-15-09 03:47 PM
    Did you logon to your old school mail inbox and answer the verification e-mail? It says you have to do that to verify ownership. If you can get into the old e-mail, and you've never seen one, maybe check the spam folder if there's on set up there. Or retry the procedure? Only other thing I was thinking of is to enable both IMAP and POP if you haven't already in your Gmail settings "Forwarding and Pop/IMAP" tab.
    07-15-09 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD