See my only complaint is the bb browser. I've tried opera mini and although the new os does a better job, nothing compares to the iphone. But blackberry is still AwEsOmE!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 05:02 PM
    Get the curve, you won't be sorry. I was shy about getting a BB to begin with so got a used 7250 from ebay, within 2 wks I was hooked and wanted to upgrade bad. Verizon came out with the 8330 and that was all she wrote. I have found the best possible communication device for me, has just about everything at my fingertips, addy book, calendar, email, camera, video, voice notes, the list goes on and on. Just get one, you know you want to. lol
    01-23-09 10:55 AM
    Like roadie said you won't be sorry. Wide screen, full qwerty man it's amazing what this lil baby can do.
    01-23-09 10:58 AM
    Get it man... Its freaking awesome... I switched from nextel about 6 months ago... I've been lurking on this site since.
    01-23-09 11:08 AM
    get a curve i had a friend who had the htc touch too and she actually switched to a blackberry because the touch had too many glitches and it was just too complicated for her. I even messed with it beacuse she was havin trouble just to change the background on her touch after I figured it out I was like why do you have to go through so many steps jus to change one thing. Now my friend loves her curve and majoritiy of her family has them now take it from my friends personal experience swtich to a curve.
    01-23-09 11:36 AM
    BlackBerrys, besides a few quirks, are the most reliable devices in the business. No device is perfect. If you want a comparison to other devices, I've used them all.

iPhone: Very useful web browser, when it works. Visually pleasing. App store. Poor radio reception. No replaceable battery. No MMS. Unstable in my experience. Constant crashing to the home screen, especially when using Safari. Required a reset every two days.

Windows Mobile 5 & 6 with a Treo 750: Very unstable. Required a reset daily. Radio reception was good, 3G performance was very fast. A lot of applications on the WM side and a lot of freeware. Good e-mail experience if syncing with an Exchange server. A lot of applications are available, many for free.

BlackBerry Curve: Excellent radio - best I've had one a device. Awesome messaging features. Call quality is quite good. Very stable operating system - I'm not longer a slave to resetting my devices int he middle of the day. Excellent battery life. Honestly, my Curve "Just Works." Once you figure out the nuances of the BB OS, you don't even think about it anymore. I push it hard on a daily basis and it doesn't falter. It's not as visually pleasing as the iPhone or WM software. Things tend to be buried in menus. Leaky memory with certain applications.

Like I said before, no device is perfect - but I believe BlackBerrys in general are superior in almost every aspect. I always thought the idea of having a BlackBerry was ridiculous. "Why would I want a freakin BlackBerry? Oh boy, they do push e-mail, big deal." But they do so many things WELL - and that's what makes them awesome devices.
    01-23-09 11:59 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD