Hi! I have a problem, I think. I have set my left convenience key to lock the keyboard. When I hit it, it brings up the Call log. So, I tried to change it around and do camera on the left and lock on the right. Left key still brings up the call log It makes me sad .

Help please!

Erin
    08-08-08 03:07 PM
    Options>Screen/Keyboard> scroll down to change convenience keys to what you want. Or did you try that already?

I re-read... looks like you tried that - but did you select "save" when you backed out of that screen?
    08-08-08 03:08 PM
    Welcome to crack.
    08-08-08 03:12 PM
    Options>Screen/Keyboard> scroll down to change convenience keys to what you want. Or did you try that already?

I re-read... looks like you tried that - but did you select "save" when you backed out of that screen?

lol! Yeah, make sure you "save"!
    08-08-08 03:12 PM
    Hi! I have a problem, I think. I have set my left convenience key to lock the keyboard. When I hit it, it brings up the Call log. So, I tried to change it around and do camera on the left and lock on the right. Left key still brings up the call log It makes me sad .

Help please!

Erin

Are you sure you set it to lock? Try a battery pull and then do it over again.
    08-08-08 03:13 PM
    I did try that, the options screen shows it correctly- camera left, keyboard lock right.
    08-08-08 03:13 PM
    Tried a battery pull? (or a double reset, if you're a non-puller)
    08-08-08 03:16 PM
    Ok, pulled the battery and started over and still the same thing.
    08-08-08 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD