I am curious as if there is a program/software that I can use on my pc to create all the information for my contact list (street address etc)? I am not use to all this cause I came from an older samsung phone that does not have all this information for the contact list. Also a program that I can use to also transfer photos with my contact. I have tried outlook express since I have office 2003 and it doesnt work great at all. So basically any program 3rd party software anything.
    02-07-09 08:56 PM
    This might not be what your looking for but I use Google sync which does calendar and contacts for me with no problems........I have not tried any apps for this since Google works perfectly for my needs.
    02-07-09 09:00 PM
    I dont use google but have heart it does work great. I am just most less looking for a program that I just type into that is not asscioted (wrong spelling) with any e-mail program
    02-07-09 09:03 PM
    Ahh understood. I am sure someone will be able to assist ya. I stumbled upon google while playing around with my mail so..... Good luck and enjoy the site and the berry.
    02-07-09 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD