We sync to groupwise from blackberry device using notifylink on premise service.

When I create an address on my device, I cannot see the entry in the address book. I cannot search inside the address book and find it. But when I use the search function on the homepage, I can search and find the contacts I created. When I try to create the contact again, says one with that name already exists ( I can allow duplicates - but even so, creating a duplicate does not allow me to see either entry.)

Also, the contacts I created are syncing to groupwise just fine. I see every one of them. I also removed contacts and they delete from the device and from groupwise.

I did a complete replacement of address book by deleting and resyncing but did not help. Is it some silly setting I am not seeing? Thanks
    04-06-09 11:59 AM
    I had my address book filter on - becuase in the filter, it displayed all the groupwise address books, so i thought i had to choose the one I am syncing to. Wrong-ola. All better now that its removed.
    04-06-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD