i just got a 8310 curve and have realised that im extremely attached to my new friend...only problem is
    1. cant seem to get my Bluetooth working....can send stuff but cannot receive.
    2. dont know how to find contacts that have stored directly to my BB dont know where they have disappeared to ..i can see the contacts on the sim just not the new ones ive stored on the phone...your help would be much appreciated because i cant sleep knowing something is wrong.....

this post must sound really sad....i hope someone understands
    07-26-08 05:25 PM
    I know nothing about bluetooth, but i think i may be able to help ya with your second issue there.

Youre saying the contacts arent showing up on your phone, but they are on your sim card? If thats the case then go to your adress book, press the menu button (to the left of the trackball), go to sim phone book, press the menu button again and hit copy all to adress book.

Keep in mind your numbers may not be all set up correctly. When i import my sim contacts, they all are labeled as "work" numbers and i have to change them to home, mobile or whatever. Each one...individually. But this should help you out
    07-26-08 05:35 PM
    Oh yeah, forgot to add...your post doesnt sound sad at all. This is a very reasonable first post to make. Welcome to bb, your gonna love your curve
    07-26-08 05:36 PM
    thanks shorynot....ive done that but i still cant see numbers that ive stored as new on the bb....basically everytime i store a number/address it gets lost cos i cant seem to find it
    with copy all to address book i do that but it all seems to stay on the sim card and not move anywhere
    07-26-08 05:57 PM
    Pls pls help me, I have a samsumg cdma and i have bought a blackberry, i have about 700 contacts which i need to copy to the BB. Can anyone please help me out in this.

i have the cd and cable of the samsung

please please help urgently

Thanks GB
    02-07-11 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD