My contacts are missing. If i use voice dialing, it will use my contacts.. but when i click on the icon, they are not in there, anymore..

also getting this error...

It stating that wireless synch not available but acknowledges I have 422 entries.

Battery pull didn't do anything.
    Last edited by bradyapba; 12-30-09 at 10:16 AM.
    12-30-09 09:24 AM
    not sure what the issue is but this is why I always stress using Google Sync -- automatic over the air contacts backup.
    12-30-09 12:16 PM
    It seems as if it is a software issue. Not a loss of data. If you had backed up your phone or contacts with desktop manager, try reloading the backup onto the phone and then see if it works. If not, then the easy route would be to stop at the tech dept. In the carrier's store. Was this after a download or app install?
    12-30-09 12:30 PM
    in the address book hit menu filter see if you have it filtered with check mark uncheck it should bring back contacts. i did this once by mistake
    check that out for possible reason now the error message I have never seen that.
    12-30-09 12:32 PM
    Did you just update to the new version of blackberry messenger? if so, that is your problem....its causing chaos.
    12-30-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD