Searched forum and cannot find out the ideal size of a contact picture.
    I tried cropping, but it looks like garage.
    Does any know the ideal picture size?

Thanks
    Rick
    06-16-08 11:08 AM
    I just did a "forum search" looking for the answer to this same question. Based on the title of your Thread, I was hoping the answer would be posted. I'll add my request to yours ... does anyone know the optimum photo size to use for a contact photo?

Any help you can give will be much appreciated.

Thanks
    07-01-08 07:49 PM
    There should be an option to set a picture to a contact(set as caller I'd in the menu) when viewing it. It then puts up a box to let u select which part of the picture you want. I hope that helps, if not, sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 07:53 PM
    I believe its something like 80X80 i think. When you try and load a contact pic it will let you know if it to big.
    07-01-08 07:55 PM
    Thanks.

It's just that my picture of my daughter's face isn't small enough and even using the "cropping" provided, I don't get her entire face. I've tried reducing the size of the original several time but still can't quite get it. I do appreciate your suggestion and will try again.

Also thanks to all of you for providing so much help to all of us "first time bb users". I'd be lost without your help.
    07-01-08 07:58 PM
    Was looking or this for some time too, found it posted by cp6169 on pinstack.
    72X96, tried it out and works perfectly.
    09-06-08 07:02 PM
    have you tried using the "zoom" function to zoom out of the shot and have the face fit in the frame?
    10-06-09 11:43 AM
    Also try opening the picture in photoshop or GIMP and reducing the size by like 50%. Then you should be able to fit her face in the crop.
    10-06-09 01:24 PM
    Normal/Focus 60 x 55 typical 0.63 x 0.57 will work also ...
    10-19-09 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD