Well the short version of my problem is my 8330 isn't working properly and its only 4 months old. I got it from sprint and the next week sprint came out with the new 8530 curve. I began having issues with it almost immediatly and I took it back in and they updated it and tinkered with it, outcome was its worse now. I called tecnical support and they walked me through all the steps they can including a handheld wipe. Still having problems. It freezes all the time! When I'm on the internet its the worst! Now they're telling me that the only way I can replace my phone is if I go through the manufactor. The lady from sprint told me if they mail me a new phone and find any reason its not damaged enough to replace it they will charge me 500 dollars. (And there were a long list of reasons to charge me 500) the lady advised against it. Everytime I try to reach blackberry customer service I can't reach anyone, its just audimated. What do I do? Can anyone suggest anything to help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 12:59 AM
    Man, that really sucks, I feel bad for you, and that's pretty crappy of Sprint to treat one of their customers that way. Did you ask to speak with a supervisor? If not, definitely do that and state your case firmly without being rude. I've had good luck with that.

Another option would be to sign up for insurance, wait a month, and then use it. If you don't want to do that, check out craigslist for a replacement 8330 or 8530. I see Sprint 8330's for less than $100 on there all the time.

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 11:57 AM
    I had a minor problem with my phone and Sprint was great in replacing it. Make sure you speak with someone who knows sprint's policy towards BB in warranty replacements. They should take care of you.

I'm not sure why you didn't go back and switch the 8350 when it came out a week later?
    05-10-10 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD