Sorry if this has already been answered.

However, my problem is that i was in school and everything was fine till my last hour. i just sent a txt and pocketed my phone. i went to go pull my phone out after a little bit and my phone was off...it was already in the constant reboot cycle. i wasnt sure what to do so i did a battery pull to no avail. so i took the battery out and just pocketed both in seperate pockets (i know it didnt overheat or anything cuz ive had the phone for about 6 months and this is the first time) well before i got on my bus i put the battery back in and it gave me a JVM error 547 (i think) so i said wtf and just battery pulled till i got home to google an answer. Ive been trying what i can find but again to no avail. now whenever i put the battery in it goes right to the reboot cycle. When i try to throw another OS or even a lower OS like 4.2 (it had 4.5, tried both but nothing) it does what the steps say in other threads but when it goes to connect to the new JVM or w.e it goes right into the reboot cycle and after a while it says i have failed something about a multistep process.

plz help, im down to my last nerve. and im not sure what to do next. like ive said ive tried alot of things but to no avail. It's a 8310 curve if that matters and my carrier is AT&T.
    Thank you in Advance.
    09-24-09 01:52 PM
    09-24-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD