So every time I look, those two arrows in the top right are going on. Its been happening for a couple days now and its kinda making me lose alot of battery power as well. I charged my phone all night last night and this morning after being off the charger for 2 hours and not using the phone but more than 2 text messages and 1 phone call, im already down 1 bar on my battery. Any way to tell what is currently running on my phone and maybe I can shut it off? I installed YouMail the other day so maybe thats it since it seems to always be running. I love YouMail though.
    Last edited by RandomVillain; 04-29-09 at 11:55 AM.
    04-29-09 11:36 AM
    From your home screen click the menu key the scroll down to "switch applications" that should show you whats running in the background. Phone, browser, BB messenger, messages, and home screen will always be shown in that window as they cannot be closed. You should find your culprit there!
    04-29-09 11:43 AM
    could be the youmail, its your phone picking up data
    04-29-09 11:45 AM
    So I exited Youmail and it appears maybe that was it. But will my YouMail still work? If I see I missed a call could I start the YouMail app and see if theres a voicemail in there?
    04-29-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD