Hi, I'm trying to connect to my wifi at home and it has WPA2 security. I enter the password, but everytime I try to connect, it tells me Fails to connect. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
    08-12-08 01:18 AM

Are u entering the right password ? If you are just take off the password.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 01:31 AM
    First try reseting your router. It happens to me very often. If not then try asigning your bb a fixed ip address within the router range. All my pcs and my bb have fixed ip address to prevent conflicts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 01:33 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

There could be a number of reasons why you are not getting a connection, you can verify which is causing the problem by checking Wifi Diagnostics. The error code will indicate why it failed.

For troubleshooting purposes, I agree that resetting the router to factory defaults is best. If you can connect with an open hotspot, that indicates it was a security issue.

Once you are connected, reintroduce security and update the device.
    08-12-08 10:25 AM
    I had issues with 4.2.x and WPA2 on my netgear router and it would not connect to my belkin router at all. Once I went to 4.5.x i have had very limited issues with connecting and i think most of those are due to the fact that my AP has 2 laptops, 2 desktops, and a wireless Print Server attached to it and all of these are wifi as well.
    08-12-08 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD