Hey so i'm new on here and I see all these postings online about the new OS is here and then I go to look for it and I have no clue where to start. I have a BB Curve 8310 and my carrier is at&t can nayone tell me if this is available for my phone and if not does any one know when. LOL. Sorry I feel like I am lost.
    07-30-08 02:09 AM
    There out there you have to search for them......but you really should get to know your berry first ......

Here is the link for the update for the 8310........

Updateservice
    07-30-08 02:17 AM
    I try to get to know my BB but being there is so much I can do with it. It's a little overwhelming. I use it for what I need it to do. But I would like to have video recorder.
    07-30-08 02:28 AM
    Here's a link to the upgrade page that will guide you through the upgrade. Of course we'll be around to help. I have always found the best way to do it is to download and save the new desktop manager and the new operating system to a file on your desktop. That way you can install them one after the other, delete the vendor file, plug your berry in and then start the desktop manager to start the upgrade process. If anything goes wrong with the installation of either file to your computer, you'll have the files at your fingertips to reinstall after you uninstall the first attempt.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 02:33 AM
    The link I posted for the upgrade and newest DeskTop manager doesn't highlight in wap view, so if there's a problem with it, here's another,

Morales is right about being comfortable with your berry. If you're up to, I know you'll probably do it so follow the instructions and don't take shortcuts and you should be OK. Remembeer to not get impatient and unplug your device until the apploader tells you it's done. A couple of times during the process it seems stuck, but it isn't. Be sure to wait.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...anguage-55061/

07-30-08 02:41 AM
    Ok when I get on tomorrow I will try it. I thought I knew my phone but there seems to be a lot I'm not familiar with. Send me tips LOL

07-30-08 02:49 AM
    4.5.0.69 is latest version for your 8310.
    07-30-08 03:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD