to the updating and stuff on my 8330. it says the version im running is like 4.5.0.66

should i update, and what are teh advantages of updating.. please someone answer me.. and will it fix the slow lag i have when sending picture messages and when on the web?

thanks in advance
    05-03-09 07:30 PM
    it might fix the lag.. the differences arent going to be huge going from 4.5 to 4.5, but it might address some bug issues.. the internet might be slightly faster, better memory management and battery life.
    05-03-09 07:41 PM
    The latest OS for the 8330 is 4.5.0.138 and it seems to be pretty solid, a few people have had issues with the RF constantly switching from 1XEV to 1xev to 1x and the on screen call timer is missing. The RF issue can be fixed with a battery pull but I don't think it's a permanent fix.

Check out the sticky for 4.5.0.138.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 07:41 PM
    To the OP I would suggest you get familiar with your phone before you try and update the OS. Now if you are having real difficulties then it might be wise to go ahead. Do as much research as you can before doing the upgrade. It is not a hard process to do but you need to read everything carefully...
    05-03-09 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD