Let me state up front that I know next to nothing about these things. I can do the basics (calls, texting, music, synching, etc.) but that's about it. I'm not an ***** but don't get too technical pleae.

I currently use the wired headset that came with the 8320 to make/receive calls and listen to audiobooks and occasionally music. I can't keep the stupid ear buds in my ears!

I tried an inexpensive Plantronics Bluetooth one ear headset but it only worked for phone calls, not for my books. The documentation was NOT helpful. Did I do something wrong or do I need a different one?

I'm looking for a headset that stays put (hooks over the ear I guess) but it can't cost an arm and a leg, I've got 3 kids to feed!. I'm not compleatly against a wired set but wouldn't mind wireless.

Thanks for any and all help and for taking pity on a newbie!

Added:You can call yourself a dummy but not an idiot?!
    Last edited by 3csmomma; 03-16-09 at 10:03 AM. Reason: correction
    03-16-09 10:01 AM
    We found it nessary to include sevearl common words in the abusive language filter, Id**t being one of them.

Bluetooth headsets can be use with audio files, music and spoken work, but not with video files. There are technical reasons why it does not work and it applies to all Bluetooth devices.

MOTOROKR S9 - Motorola

Works with any brand of Bluetooth�-enabled compatible phone or music device that supports Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) and Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP).
    This model does support stereo playback.
    03-16-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD