I'm having the common "random reboot" problem with my 8320. I've read around on other forums and some have said it's most likely the memory card, some as specific as a picture and/or song,and I've reformatted the card and that really has helped reduce the rebooting. Only thing is though, whenever I attempt to watch a video on youtube, it will still reboot, and it also still reboots during phone calls, rarely during texting. My dad has told me of some people calling T-Mobile and T-mobile will just send a whole new phone, but I'm not all that excited about doing that, I've become quite attached to this specific berry that I have .

Besides degrading the berry, anybody else have some solutions?
    12-19-08 03:23 PM
    and it is no guarantee. I have gone through 5 (five) before finding one that does not boot during calls.
    12-19-08 03:26 PM
    Well, I guess it's fine that it reboots during calls, I text WAY more than I call .
    12-19-08 03:31 PM
    Interrupting calls is very bad behaviour for any phone, particularly for a premium device like BlackBerry.

One common reason is low memory. If you run low on memory, you can experience the delays and dropped calls.

Cleaning the preinstalled samples and removing the corporate support software will insure plenty of memory for normal use.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

If it is a hardware problem, replacing it is the only option.
    12-19-08 04:23 PM
    Hmm I'll look into that later... Have some things needed to be done first .
    12-19-08 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD