Hi All,

I recently jumped ship from Sprint to Verizon and from Windows Mobile phones to the Blackberry 8330.

Where is a good place to start to find out the Windows Mobile and Blackberry equivalents?

Also, I have all my Pocket Internet Explorer favorites saved on my SD card that is now in my Blackberry. Is there a way to import them into the Blackberry browser or Opera Mini?

Thanks!

Michael
    05-25-09 09:23 AM
    I came from a Treo 700W on WM to the 8330 and spent a few frustrating days relearning how to to do the most elementary things. Soon, though, the WM daily reboots and lockups disappeared into the hazy past and I fell in love with my BlackBerry!

Great place to start is Blackberry 101

I don't know of a way to import browser favorites. What I did in prep for the switchover was copy-and-paste the Treo links into an email, send those to myself, then copy-and-paste them into the new browser bookmarks when I got the Curve. But that doesn't help you, does it, as it appears your WM device is gone and you have only the inks saved on your media card. Someone may be along with a more elegant solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 09:38 AM
    If you download this free file explorer app you could probably access the favorites.

BBFileScout Homepage - a file manager Software for BlackBerry� Devices with OS 4.3 or higher

05-25-09 10:57 AM
    You can download that app from your BB and like I said it is free or you can make a donation if you like.

Are you aware of the CrackBerry wap site?

If not you can type m.crackberry.com into the top search bar of the go to page of your BB browser and don't add a www

05-25-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD