I can't get this to work on my tm 8320. What's up with that? Can it be fixed? Sometimes Flickr gives me an uncaught exception error, and I'd rather not have to remove it from the case and everything to reboot.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by bbhead; 07-24-08 at 08:24 AM.
    07-24-08 07:43 AM
    Left caps + alt then Del
    07-24-08 07:46 AM
    Left caps + alt then Del
    it doesnt matter which shift button is used.
    07-24-08 07:48 AM
    I have tried all combinations for the past week. I got it to work once, the very first time, and then never again..

is there some setting to activate it that I might have changed?
    PS running OS 4.2.2.180 (stock from tmo)
    07-24-08 07:50 AM
    I have tried all combinations for the past week. I got it to work once, the very first time, and then never again..

is there some setting to activate it that I might have changed?
    PS running OS 4.2.2.180 (stock from tmo)
    no.

just press and hold them in order. alt + shift + del
    07-24-08 07:56 AM
    Doesn't work for me either - you're not alone. . I've never been able to get it to work. I'm running 4.5

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 08:00 AM
    Same problem here on a Verizon 8330 Curve. I just pull the battery out if I need to reset it. It doesn't happen that often so I'm not too worried about it.
    07-24-08 08:07 AM
    Doesn't work for me either - you're not alone. . I've never been able to get it to work. I'm running 4.5

You're up early, lol

Don't try to do it at the sametime, hold alt first than go for the other two buttons. Works everytime for me.
    07-24-08 08:09 AM
    Works fine on my Curve 8330 , BUT you have to use the right shift. If I try it with left shift it does not work. It also says on the BlackBerry troubleshooting pages that it is right shift.

Press and hold ALT/RIGHTSHIFT/DEL in that order and hold for about 2 seconds.

07-24-08 08:13 AM
    it doesnt matter which shift button is used.
    Yes it matters what you call it, the OP called it CNTL. it's not a control.... it actually a shift button......
    07-24-08 08:14 AM
    You're up early, lol

Don't try to do it at the sametime, hold alt first than go for the other two buttons. Works everytime for me.
    Too early! I will try it pressing the buttons in succession like that and see if it will finally work for me. Thx!!!

07-24-08 08:16 AM
    Yes it matters what you call it, the OP called it CNTL. it's not a control.... it actually a shift button......

sorry - I did mean the shift key- to where I get the NUM icon in the top right of the screen.
    07-24-08 08:17 AM
    Works fine on my Curve 8330 , BUT you have to use the right shift. If I try it with left shift it does not work. It also says on the BlackBerry troubleshooting pages that it is right shift.

Press and hold ALT/RIGHTSHIFT/DEL in that order and hold for about 2 seconds.

THAT WORKED!!! THANK YOU!
    (though I coulda sworn I tried that before and it didn't work! maybe I didn't have the right order of pressing the keys??)
    07-24-08 08:23 AM
    No problem. I'm just glad that in some small way .....I made a diference in somebodys life. LOL

The problem with this thread is that nobody can post because they are all waiting for their Berrys to reboot. I know I did! LOL

Last edited by GrandMasterB; 07-24-08 at 08:37 AM.
    07-24-08 08:28 AM
    Yeah, I found that Alt Leftshift Del doesn't work on mine. But Alt Rightshift Del does.
    07-24-08 09:57 AM
    Alt/leftshift/del didn't work

Alt/rightshift/del did though
    07-24-08 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD