What does everyone use to clean/wipe their screen down and make it look new? Mine always has smudges etc and I need a better way to clean the screen and get rid of swudges, fingerprints etc
    03-16-09 09:05 AM
    windex?? idk i usually just wipe it down on my pants or jacket. i used to be super ocd about it when i first got it and now its like ehhh whatever. i do still love my bb, don't think i throw it on the ground and crap like that.
    03-16-09 09:06 AM
    With a BSE just one wipe on the pant leg and it's all new
    03-16-09 09:11 AM
    I generally use whatever is around my shirt pants etc but in special occurances i use windex and a papertowel
    03-16-09 10:58 AM
    I keep a screen protector on there, then just wipe it on whatever is about

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 11:08 AM
    Our work has wipes for cleaning safety glasses but my shirt is fine too. Or windex and a paper towel will work too. I was crazy careful at first before I got a replacement for 5 dollars, just in case.

03-16-09 11:10 AM
    I spray a decent eyeglass cleaner on a lint free cloth and wipe the whole Berry down...
    03-16-09 11:11 AM
    Yep, SD, I do the same, and had a kits from Sam's Club and get free refills to boot.

03-16-09 11:17 AM
    BSE here so I just use the shirt for the most part, on occasion I use a eyeglass cleaner cloth...
    03-16-09 11:18 AM
    Been cleaning mine with a microfiber cloth.....
    03-16-09 11:53 AM
    I read somewhere on here that using windex is not good for the screen because over time the chemical in windex will cause the screen to become foggy and not look good. Not 100% sure just something to think about when using windex, don't want to see anyone hurt their berry.
    03-16-09 06:29 PM
    Been cleaning mine with a microfiber cloth.....
    +1 have plenty at home and keep one in the car.
    03-16-09 06:31 PM
    I spray a decent eyeglass cleaner on a lint free cloth and wipe the whole Berry down...
    Not a bad idea. I think I will steal it. Actually, I already have.
    03-16-09 06:33 PM
    Not a bad idea. I think I will steal it. Actually, I already have.
    Works like a champ, been doing it over a year, it also seems to take some of the oil and dirt off the trackball and it moves easier afterward...
    03-16-09 06:37 PM
    i use a microfiber cloth. you dont have to use any kind of liquids...
    03-16-09 06:56 PM
    I use eyeglass cleaner, wearing glasses I always have some around and a microfiber cloth. If it won't scratch your glasses it won't hurt your bb.

03-16-09 08:52 PM
    i use a microfiber cloth. you dont have to use any kind of liquids...
    Same here.
    I have 3/$10 from Flylady.net to use on electronics, TV/computer screens, mirrors, and windows; they leave no streaks (BB looks brand new shiny, 'cept turns my white ball purple)! LOVE them cause they're different from the 2 microfiber cloths I already had... have to follow washing directions but wouldn't trade them for any other kind. No cleaners needed, use them either dry or just with water.
    (Not affiliated, just addicted LOL)

03-17-09 09:49 AM
    Use a screen protector for your blackberry,it really help you a lot to keep the screen clean.

03-17-09 10:23 AM
    i usually use eyeglass cleaner
    03-17-09 10:54 AM
    Dang, I must be anal....I use a microfiber cloth and the monster screen cleaning solution that I use on my LCD TVs.
    03-17-09 12:55 PM
    Well when your phone is still new and you baby it of course you are going to be anal, but i've have it for over half a year now and I'm almost careless with it. I toss it on my bed, wipe it with my pants, type on it with damp hands, and of course use it in the bathroom.
    03-17-09 12:56 PM
    I use premoistened eye glass lense cleaner clothes. Like the Ziess ones, but instead I buy the generic Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Jewel...whatever brand. It's the same thing and they come in huge boxes of like 200 for $10. One a day keeps the BB happy, $20 and I've got over a years supply.

03-17-09 01:30 PM
    I've been using a screen protector and wiping with a soft cloth...I have little ones in the house with curious fingers.

03-19-09 10:04 AM
    With a BSE just one wipe on the pant leg and it's all new
    This is probably a newb question but what is BSE?
    03-19-09 10:22 AM
    I read somewhere on here that using windex is not good for the screen because over time the chemical in windex will cause the screen to become foggy and not look good. Not 100% sure just something to think about when using windex, don't want to see anyone hurt their berry.
    Very true. Same reason you should never clean your LCD or Plasma TV with Windex. The Ammonia will eat away at the soft plastic on an LCD and remove the anti-glare coatings on a Plasma.

Dang, I must be anal....I use a microfiber cloth and the monster screen cleaning solution that I use on my LCD TVs.
    I use the same thing on my berry
    03-19-09 10:51 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD