I just got a Curve on xmas and i'm very excited about it. I don't really see myself using it for emails that much (i know that's one of the main purposes of a BB.. but oh well) now i just have to get the right Tmobile plan so i won't be overpaying for unused options.

B4 my blackberry my plan was as followed:
    600 min Free N/W for $40
    Free Tmo to Tmo for $7
    1000 txts for $10
    and my bill wit tax would be about $63
    I was happy with that.

Now i have:
    my faves 600 $50
    BB BIS $20
    1000 txts $10
    that would come out being close to $90 with tax per month. *I'd be happy with a monthly bill around $75 btw!!

Now my questions.
    Does anyone use the TmobileWeb ($6) instead of any data plans on their Curve? Because I was thinking i'd get my previous plan back and add that feature since i wanna surf the web but won't really be needing emails..

Does anyone have the BB Minutes and Mail plan for $60 which includes 1000 Anytime Minutes, and Unlimited: BB email, Real Web Browsing, and Domestic Text and Instant Messages? Can you add Tmo to Tmo? (1000 minutes wouldn't be enough for me since there is no free N/W) If u can then the bill would be $67 b4 tax and around $75 with, and that would be great since i'd be getting everything i need plus email in which i could begin to use in the near future.

Thanx for reading and I hope a coulp of CrackHeads can input on the subject
    12-27-07 10:33 AM
    anyone?????
    12-27-07 12:30 PM
    This is my plan:
    49.99-1500 anytime mins plus nights/weekends
    9.99-hotspots@Home
    6.99-Tmo @ Tmo mins
    19.99-Blackberry data
    14.99-Unlimted Text
    You have to look at how you use your phone and choose a plan from that. I think most people with Blackberry's have a Blackberry package and not that 6.99 Tzones web access.
    12-27-07 12:40 PM
    Makes sense.. I was just curious if the Tzone ($6) internet plans lets u serf the internet with the BB browser or Opera Mini?

Anyone has this plan: BB Minutes and Mail plan for $60 which includes 1000 Anytime Minutes, and Unlimited: BB email, Real Web Browsing, and Domestic Text and Instant Messages?
    12-27-07 12:50 PM
    Makes sense.. I was just curious if the Tzone ($6) internet plans lets u serf the internet with the BB browser or Opera Mini?

Anyone has this plan: BB Minutes and Mail plan for $60 which includes 1000 Anytime Minutes, and Unlimited: BB email, Real Web Browsing, and Domestic Text and Instant Messages?
    i have;

$69.99 1000 Minutes Shared
    $9.99 HotSpot @ Home (x2)
    $1.49 Caller Tunes (x2)
    $19.99 Blackberry +Unlimited Add-on (x2)
    $5.99 Equipment Protection (x2)
    $19.99 Unlimited Messaging (Total for both lines.)

Puts My bill approximately around $165/Month for 2 lines of Curves.
    12-27-07 03:21 PM
    I have the $60 plan. You probably can add the tmob to tmob, I don't see why that would be a problem. I haven't added it because no one in my family/friends have Tmobile.
    12-27-07 05:24 PM
    The Tmobile web for $6 only lets you browse thru web sites that tmobile considers "safe". Not every single one. Best bet is just to get the unlimited data plan for your blackberry.
    12-27-07 06:34 PM
    When I had my Pearl 8100 on Tmobile I could not use the Tmobile web plan because I was told it does not work with the pearl. The tmobile website would allow me to add this to my plan but it would stop working after a couple of days. I dont know if tmobile disabled that so that you can only use the blackberry data plans or what...besides having tmobile web would probably limity your web browsing and since i do alot of web browsing and email checking i need that 19.99 unlimited data plan.. its a beautiful thing
    12-27-07 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD