hey guys,

can't seem to find the following info...

just got my BB curve 8330 a few days ago. when i check my email at my office desktop computer (gmail and outlook), the email i'm checking shows up as 'new' on my BB! of course, this is a bit silly.

has anybody else had this problem, and how do i fix it??

thanks...

-cm
    04-01-09 01:13 AM
    Not sure what you mean by checking your email. Are you doing this using your BB browser?
    04-01-09 07:11 AM
    I have that problem too on Outlook Web Acess. This is a known issue and RIM has no fix for it.
    04-01-09 09:41 AM
    Me too! If I'm away from my computer the emails come through to my BB(obviously) and when I read them on my BB they show up as read on my computer. But when I'm on my computer and I read emails as they come through, they show up as new on my BB!!!??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 11:35 AM
    I'm to lazy to look but there was a thread on this subject on BLACKBERRY Forums

04-01-09 04:13 PM
    Me too! If I'm away from my computer the emails come through to my BB(obviously) and when I read them on my BB they show up as read on my computer. But when I'm on my computer and I read emails as they come through, they show up as new on my BB!!!??

I think that's normal behavior. Certainly with my email accounts.
    04-01-09 07:52 PM
    I have found that if I check my E-mail on my desktop and then delete it or move it to another folder (ie. get it out of the inbox) then my bb does not recognize that it is there. Of course, this assumes that you check it as it arrives. Once the bb receives the mail it will remain new until checked ON THE BB. BY the way this is using Outlook
    04-04-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD