Whats up im new to a blackberry ive been lyin low on the fourms so here i am. my gf critizes me for getting one cuz its for the buisness man but shes never held a bb in her hands and know the power =) so i have sling box and if you guys dont know what it is for bout 120$ u can stream ur acctuall tv to ur comp or even mobile phone! so its gna be realsed for bb within the year so id like to see what u guys think google it up! just another cool feature for our phones!
    03-30-08 06:17 PM
    Ive had a slingbox a long time was using it on my other smartphones before I switched to berry. I would assume most people here already have heard of it and now they have commercials for it.
    03-30-08 06:20 PM
    yea i dont know how old the tech. is but it hasnt been supported by our phones but it soon will so says a realsed statement on there site and from all this talk bout a new os for the phones mayb in a few months we will be able to use it.
    03-30-08 06:24 PM
    I think when the OS updates come out who knows.
    03-30-08 06:27 PM
    Nah I don't think it'll be on 4.5

But man do I wish I had some sort of streaming media

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-08 11:20 PM
    Actually it is confirmed for 4.5 which is due out relateively soon(next couple months)
    03-31-08 11:44 PM
    Actually it is confirmed for 4.5 which is due out relateively soon(next couple months)

Could you post a link, so that we may see where you got this info. I as well as many other have not heard that this will be part of 4.5. My guess is that this will have to wait for the 3g berry.
    03-31-08 11:51 PM
    sounds like a pretty cool feature to add the million+ reasons to own a bb
    04-01-08 01:48 AM
    I do not see how streaming video be worth watching over AT&T's EDGE network. Since AT&T Curve owners were left out of the Wi-Fi club, we will be stuck with waiting for a new BB to come out with 3G support and Wi-Fi.
    04-01-08 02:02 AM
    Whats up im new to a blackberry ive been lyin low on the fourms so here i am. my gf critizes me for getting one cuz its for the buisness man but shes never held a bb in her hands and know the power =) so i have sling box and if you guys dont know what it is for bout 120$ u can stream ur acctuall tv to ur comp or even mobile phone! so its gna be realsed for bb within the year so id like to see what u guys think google it up! just another cool feature for our phones!
    WIndWalker, let your gf know I am a girl (woman, lady, female) and I use my blackberry for personal use not business. I agree with you it does make you feel powerful. I let a friend use today to text and surf the net and she is switching tomorrow!
    04-01-08 03:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD