Anyone else find that Chase Online takes extremely long to load? No other mobile banking site does this. Is it my BB or is anyone else experiencing this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 06:57 PM
    what os are you using?
    what is the site address? I didn't know they had a mobile site
    regards,
    clive
    11-04-08 07:04 PM
    I'm using the 4.5, everything else is working fine. Its just this one site... https://chaseonline.chase.com/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 07:59 PM
    i'll try it on mine in the am and post my results.
    regards,
    clive
    11-04-08 08:13 PM
    Yep... it is a bit laggy for me...
    11-05-08 07:00 AM
    This isn't a mobile site. This is their regular site. the only mobile stuff they have is done through text messaging.
    11-05-08 08:27 AM
    This isn't a mobile site. This is their regular site. the only mobile stuff they have is done through text messaging.
    Correct, the only mobile service that Chase offers is where you can text them and then you'll receive a text back with account balances, transactions, etc.

You can learn more about it here:

Welcome to Chase Mobile! - FAQs
    11-05-08 08:40 AM
    I got chase.com to load but was very slow. you're probably better off signing up for chase mobile where you can have your account balance sent via text to your bb. works great for me.
    good luck
    11-05-08 11:13 AM
    I prefer Yodlee Mobile, but it only works for folks comfortable with aggregators.
    11-05-08 11:58 AM
    Chase now has a mobile site... chase.mobi

The only issue is they are still having an issue with activation. I called and they said it should be taken care of soon. I'm excited!
    12-01-08 10:39 PM
    Chase now has a mobile site... chase.mobi

The only issue is they are still having an issue with activation. I called and they said it should be taken care of soon. I'm excited!

Ah....that explains why I can't get the activation site to open! Thanks!
    05-21-09 12:29 PM
    I have had Chase Mobile for over two years and now for the past 3 days can't use it on my Blackberry. very weird
    02-06-10 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD