Just recently my 8310 w/ Rogers has decided it is no longer going to charge.

No matter what charger I use with my phone (I have TONS of Mini-USB chargers and Mini-USB Cables) the charge indicator will come up on the screen and then proceed to disappear after about 5 seconds.

Doesn't matter if the phone is turned on or not, what charger I use, nothing I do seems to make it take a charge. This isn't a problem that has slowly gotten worse it just POPPED up all of a sudden and I noticed it when I woke up to a phone with little to no charge and it was plugged in for 8 hours.

Any help would be appreciated on this as I really need the phone for work and my employer is WAY too cheap to buy me a replacement as its a personal phone.
    11-19-09 12:50 AM
    have you tried a charging dock your usb port may be bad

Amazon.com: 8310 charging dock - Cell Phones & Service
    11-19-09 01:38 AM
    have you tried a charging dock your usb port may be bad

Amazon.com: 8310 charging dock - Cell Phones & Service
    Yup.. if you use the miniUSB port a lot on your Berry, it might be bad from wear n' tear. Do yourself a favor and spend 10 bucks or so on the cradle charger. You won't be disappointed.
    11-19-09 07:41 AM
    Wiggle the usb while its plugged in until you see the charging symbol. It might be the wear and tear of your usb port that's doing this. Get a charging dock and save your usb port for syncing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jtran91; 11-19-09 at 05:18 PM.
    11-19-09 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD