Okay, so I got my new battery from Verizon and I didn't charge it yet. It's at 30% or so. How should I charge it from now on to make sure I get the best battery life on my Curve?
    Thanks!
    07-05-09 12:43 PM
    Keep topping it off. Dont let it drop to zero all the time. Li-ion batteries dont have a memory per say like the older style batteries do. These type of batteries like to be topped of. I just charge my over night but if your using it heavier than I am you should charge it when you can.
    07-05-09 12:49 PM
    Lithium-ion batteries should never be fully discharged. That's the only guideline you need to remember. You can charge it at any point. Topping off the charge on a BlackBerry battery does not cause the memory effect that happened in other battery types. Just don't ever let it fully discharge.
    07-05-09 12:50 PM
    Lithium-ion batteries should never be fully discharged. That's the only guideline you need to remember. You can charge it at any point. Topping off the charge on a BlackBerry battery does not cause the memory effect that happened in other battery types. Just don't ever let it fully discharge.
    Okay, very good! Thank you so much, again!!
    07-05-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD