I want to change my trackball to a pink color...I took the ring off and the trackaball nicely..I notice my led light is over the to left...and not on the bottom as I read most of them are...I did mange to make it a pink color but it was a bit difflecult..what is the easy way to do this with it being on the left..! I used post it notes..! the sharpie stayed wet on the tape...and would not fill in..! any suggestions. What do most people do if thier led light is on the left?
    08-15-09 12:48 AM
    Buy a colored trackball...about $10.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 01:26 AM
    r there any good calendar software for class schedule and work schedle that easy to operate
    08-15-09 01:38 AM
    Cnn.cn has pink curve trackballs

08-15-09 02:22 AM
    Blackberry Parts, BlackBerry Curve Parts, Blackberry Pearl Parts, Blackberry Bold Parts has pink trackballs and rings.

08-15-09 09:02 AM
    cnn trackballs suck, trust me, I use ... and they are based out of Colorado.
    08-15-09 09:03 AM
    Very nice. I will have to check them out. I bought a trackball before from another place and it sucked. So hopefully this place will be better.
    08-15-09 09:10 AM
    Yeah the $1.50 you save buying at cnn doesn't justify the POS parts you might get. I just go to the mall...there's a couple stores there that sell(and install) various color trackballs for less than $10.

08-15-09 11:57 AM
    r there any good calendar software for class schedule and work schedle that easy to operate
    Lol a bit off topic friend.

08-15-09 01:22 PM
    Pink trackball on ebay for $9.95 us on buy it now

08-15-09 02:40 PM
    I bought a colored trackball from cnn.cn and it doesn't work well at all had to back to my old one.

08-16-09 01:15 AM
    I want to change my trackball to a pink color...I took the ring off and the trackaball nicely..I notice my led light is over the to left...and not on the bottom as I read most of them are...I did mange to make it a pink color but it was a bit difflecult..what is the easy way to do this with it being on the left..! I used post it notes..! the sharpie stayed wet on the tape...and would not fill in..! any suggestions. What do most people do if thier led light is on the left?
    I got frustrated and didn't want to void my warranty by using a marker or hi-liter so I had the epiphany to use a little piece of pink post it note LOL I used the sticky part of a post it note flag and it worked SO WELL! I will try to post a video on youtube or something with the measurements to cut to size, etc. I love it and I can change it SO easily! I will post the link to my video soon!
    08-28-09 01:36 PM
    so when you pop off the ring or whatever u just get something and get under it and prop it right off? any certain technique or anything cuz i don't wanna hurt my berry
    08-28-09 01:54 PM
    so when you pop off the ring or whatever u just get something and get under it and prop it right off? any certain technique or anything cuz i don't wanna hurt my berry
    Yeah just start at the bottom of the ring and then do the sides. It should pop right out using something like a small knife. Then just pop your bb face down in your hand and the ball assembly will fall out in your hand.

08-28-09 04:25 PM
    You guys are maniacs lol way to go keep it up go crackberry heads

09-18-09 05:22 PM
    You guys are maniacs lol way to go keep it up go crackberry heads

we gotta be this way we own the best device made, THE BLACKBERRY!!!!

09-20-09 07:14 PM
    I got frustrated and didn't want to void my warranty by using a marker or hi-liter so I had the epiphany to use a little piece of pink post it note LOL I used the sticky part of a post it note flag and it worked SO WELL! I will try to post a video on youtube or something with the measurements to cut to size, etc. I love it and I can change it SO easily! I will post the link to my video soon!
    I just did the exact same thing and it works!! I realized what you were talking about and used one my green post-it flags. My trackball now has a greenish tint and looks cool!

Great idea!!

Thanks
    Brian
    09-21-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD