Before I typed this, I did do a search for this topic and did not find an anwer for the curve.

How do I set the default email address?
    04-22-08 11:17 AM
    Open your options menu > advanced > default services > click on the visible email address to bring up a list of all the addresses synced with the phone and choose the one you want. Be sure to choose "save" when leaving the menu.
    04-22-08 11:20 AM
    Go to Options -- Advanced Options -- Default Services...
    04-22-08 11:20 AM
    I did that before posting and the wrong email address still is the default even though the correct one is listed in "Default Services"
    04-22-08 11:37 AM
    With the phone ON, pull your battery out for about 30 seconds and put it back in. After that, try again and see what happens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 11:39 AM
    that didnt work...
    04-22-08 11:49 AM
    are you in the message folder or are you in the separate email folder?
    For instance when i open my gmail folder and select new mail then the defaul email is the gmail addy but if i open the message folder and select new email then it says use default email which is what i have set as my default.

hope this helps!
    04-22-08 12:47 PM
    are you in the message folder or are you in the separate email folder?
    For instance when i open my gmail folder and select new mail then the defaul email is the gmail addy but if i open the message folder and select new email then it says use default email which is what i have set as my default.

hope this helps!
    Very good point. You need to be in the mass message folder for the default email address to work. If you open any of the individual email folders that show up after you add addresses, they will always send from the mail account they are attached to.
    04-22-08 01:51 PM
    how do i add another email address to my list?
    04-22-08 02:25 PM
    go to setup internet email >
    under serrvices click email accounts >
    click Add An Email Account
    04-22-08 02:31 PM
    the e-mail address that I want to add is not working. I am getting an error message. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    04-24-08 09:26 AM
    On a side note to your question, how do I delete my email address? I don't want to have an email address associated with my blackberry, I'm sick of having to delete messages that I've already read and deleted on my desktop. If I want to check my mail I'll just do it on the broswer.
    Thanks
    04-24-08 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD