I have read a lot of posts about battery life but cant figure out what happened to my curve. I used to get almost 3 days life out of one battery charge. Even with bluetooth on I could get an easy 2 days. All of a sudden I am not able to get more than one day of life--I would appreciate any ideas. I have added a gmail account recently but have tried alt delete and dont think I have any hidden programs running. Help please!!
    12-23-08 11:37 AM
    Have you added any software like Weather Eye or Viigo? Any of these that go out to the internet and update on a regular basis can drain your battery.
    12-23-08 11:39 AM
    The only things that I added are gmail and bb weather--I dont think that they are affecting battery life.
    12-23-08 11:47 AM
    Just deleted bb weather--it was a pain anyway--
    12-23-08 11:55 AM
    Perhaps try Viigo, or Windows Live Search. Both have weather functionaliy, and are easy to setup as far as how often they pull information. I'm personally using WLS, which works quite well, but Viigo offers a far better solution for multi cities (Plus a nice RSS reader and other cool features.)
    12-23-08 11:57 AM
    I had the same issue recently and am still trying to work through it. I did upgrade the OS and I think it defaulted my screen brightness to 100%. I changed it to 60% to see if that has an effect. You may want to check that, but I am still looking for ideas.
    12-23-08 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD