I have successfully tethered all the blackberries but this little guy!
    The 8330m has the new MEID and a PESN, niether of which work for the password.... Everything else seems to function right, but I get the Error 691 incorrect U and P.
    Any suggestions?
    05-08-09 08:03 AM
    HELP ME!! I am stuck! Anybody?
    05-08-09 02:20 PM
    Don't know if this will help anybody but I have been unable to tether with my 8330m meid Cellular South phone same trouble as the other million people have been having....

until today... I was logged in to the internet with my 8330m meid curve tethered to my desktop and cookin about 115k on the connection speed.

I will tell you how I did it and hopefully some of you people who are smarter than I am can create something we can all use.

Ok enough already. here's what happened. I had a friend of mine's pearl and was making preparation to use it for tethering so at least i could make sure i was doing the set-up right.
    I entered his ESN and MIN# just like I've read on here to do...dialed #777 and forgot I still had my curve usb tethered and BAM I log in using his Credentials...hmmmm interesting...funny what you learn when you screw up.....

I am posting this using my tethered 8330m. How cool is that?
    06-19-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD