I really need a alx zip file for crackberry mobile launcher if there is one ?
    It's a long story
    Everythings a long story with Fido (who's owned by Rogers)
    08-10-09 05:49 AM
    Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about...can you rephrase please?

Thanks...
    08-10-09 08:38 AM
    I'm confused as to why you would need a zip file for the CB launcher! Does Fido not have a BB data plan? If not, then having the launcher wouldn't do you any good! And if you do have a data plan, simply going to m.crackberry.com (without using www) and downloading the launcher would be the easiest way of getting it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 08:51 AM
    Yeah def don't see why you'd need a zip for it maybe if you summarized the long story someone will understand and try to help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 09:16 AM
    Its NOT difficult to understand her request people, she needs to load the launcher thru DM, why are people being like this lately, god..

Anyways OP, I dont have one, maybe someone will come answer you with a yes or know and skip the interegation
    08-10-09 10:17 AM
    I was trying to be helpful, I just didn't understand the question. Now, since I do, I can be of more assistance. Let me search around and see what I can find, but is there any reason you need the zip file? Are there errors when you are trying to get the launcher icon on the homescreen?
    08-10-09 10:25 AM
    Let me see what i can do also
    08-10-09 10:36 AM
    Its NOT difficult to understand her request people, she needs to load the launcher thru DM, why are people being like this lately, god..

Anyways OP, I dont have one, maybe someone will come answer you with a yes or know and skip the interegation
    No it's not difficult to understand what the OP is asking! What's not easy to understand is why she wants a zip file for the launcher in the first place! I don't need to explain myself to anyone but that's why I posted what I posted.
    08-10-09 11:03 AM
    I didnt know an explanation was needed to her request.. *shrugs* she already said long story was behind it.
    08-10-09 11:05 AM
    And my comment wasnt directed at you for the most part.
    08-10-09 11:07 AM
    And my comment wasnt directed at you for the most part.
    Ah ok, well my apologies for my post! I understand where you're coming from though with the whole CB members being confused and such! It's not like it was back in the good ole days. Truly sad if you think about it.
    08-10-09 11:16 AM
    Yeh, explains why I was gone for a good while.. not the same at all
    08-10-09 11:21 AM
    thx to those who were on my side....it really is a long story...
    and i suppose only a mod can give me the answer
    08-10-09 12:21 PM
    There were no sides Wendy, I just didn't understand the question, which when I look at it, I understand it now. Sorry if it came out that way...
    08-10-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD