i have seen a bunch of post talking about cb launcher and i have found where to download it but i cant seem to find out what it is. lol also is there a place where i can preview themes before i download them. a friend of mine told me to check out pinstack but i cant see any of them
    07-24-08 07:51 PM
    07-24-08 08:24 PM
    cb launcher is installed to your berry. An icon will appear on your phone, sorta like a web shortcut... takes you to a page where you can hop right into the forums, downloads, blog etc.

you can get nice themes at themes4bb.com ... they have free ones and show you screenshots.
    07-24-08 08:25 PM
    on your phone go to CrackBerry.com WAP Homepage
    07-24-08 08:26 PM
    The launcher will get you to CB quicker on your berry.
    07-24-08 08:30 PM
    just went to install the CB Launcher and an error message came up (i think it said "uncaught exception" and some error codes with numbers like 1440 and something else). i just clicked ok and it said the launcher was installed successfully. just tried it out and it seems to work fine. anyone else run into something similar? any problems?
    07-24-08 09:18 PM
    just went to install the CB Launcher and an error message came up (i think it said "uncaught exception" and some error codes with numbers like 1440 and something else). i just clicked ok and it said the launcher was installed successfully. just tried it out and it seems to work fine. anyone else run into something similar? any problems?
    I received a similar error, but everything seems to work okay. Also, if you go to
    Options--> Crackberry Launcher you can change options such as color, etc.. .Pretty cool!
    07-24-08 09:27 PM
    you pretty much got ur answer on the cb launcher.

themes4bb just changed there forums so you can see the theme before you even click on the post. There are thumbnails of the themes right in the forum!
    07-24-08 09:40 PM
    If you go to crackberry often the this is a must!
    07-24-08 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD