Ok I have called TMobile and they can't help me since I don't have a different phone other than mine to call from

So I use my internet on my phone at home on my WIFI but when I turn it off or leave my house I can't do ANYTHING on my phone except make calls and sms texts. No internet browser use, bbm, or mms.
    Its making me mad because I'm paying for it but can't use it or get it fixed!!!

When I called all he said was to take out the battery (did this twice before I called) to reset and leave it out and the sim card for 30 seconds then we hung up. I did it and it still didnt fix it. Does anyone else have any suggestions??

Thanks
    02-22-09 12:02 PM
    I went to the TMO store and spent like an hour on the phone with a tech support guy and still no help!!! He said to run desktop manager and do the applications loader and something about deleteing stuff? I have no idea what to do! Any help? Please someone???
    02-22-09 05:20 PM
    Did they at least resend service books to your BB?

If not, try locating your email settings icon then select service books, resend service books if your BB is like Verizon.

If not, log in to your carrier's BIS site on the internet and resend your service books.

Last resort is call CS and have them resend your service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 07:31 PM
    I reset my service books then while on the phone we did it a different way again. I will try ot get on the other you said.
    Thanks for the reply.
    They said they will replace it if they can't resolve it since its under warenty still.
    Just annoying though.
    Thanks for the reply!!!
    02-22-09 09:59 PM
    Its making me mad because I'm paying for it but can't use it or get it fixed!!!

The line above always drives me crazy. There are so many variables that can cause this. That can be out of the control of the user or the tech trying to fix it.

So let me ask you this. If your car really breaks down and it a few days to fix it and you owe the bank 10K for the car, do not not make the next payment cause the car is broken? or the toilet in your house breaks and the plumber cannot come out right away, do you not make the house payment? yes you are paying for these items as well.

Bottom line- these devices break, network issues happen, etc, or as I like to CACA HAPPENS.

I do value or point of view, it just I am paying for something drives me crazy.
    02-22-09 10:09 PM
    Guess I gotta go back to the store.
    Last edited by sweet gumdrops; 02-23-09 at 01:01 PM.
    02-23-09 12:54 PM
    Can you access T-Zones on the browser using EDGE?

If you can, I know what the problem is.
    02-23-09 12:57 PM
    Can you access T-Zones on the browser using EDGE?

If you can, I know what the problem is.
    Yes I can do that on EDGE.
    02-23-09 01:03 PM
    The problem is NOT with T-Mobile, it is with RIM. The T-Mobile CS techs will have no idea what to do and couldn't do it even if they wanted to.

The problem lies with the RIM network. You don't use it to access T-Zones, which is why that, and only that, works. In layman's terms, your PIN number is stuck in the RIM network.

Call RIM (1-877-255-2377) and tell them what is going on. If the tech does not get it, tell him you have the same problem as case number 5955895.

Assuming that they don't delete their files, that should tell him (her) everything they need to know to get you fixed up.

You might have to call T-Mobile and ask them to be transferred to RIM tech support in order to get RIM help for free.
    02-23-09 01:30 PM
    thank you i will call!!!
    02-23-09 05:02 PM
    I would be interested in hearing if they fix it. Judging by how long the hold generally is at RIM, that will probably be tomorrow.

Send me a PIN (24935EC3). That is also something you cant do until they fix it.
    Last edited by jgbrock; 02-23-09 at 07:33 PM.
    02-23-09 07:24 PM
    the only problem i have is that i dont have a spare phone to call them on if they want to trouble shoot mine with me on it then thats an issue.
    I may just to got tmobile and tell them they can call RIM or give me another phone lol. IDK we'll see what happens.
    02-23-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD