Hi all,

I'm the only "IT person" at non-profit, and I'm trying to sync a co-workers Blackberry Curve 3300 with her work e-mail. I don't really have that much experience with Blackberries, but I figured out how to set up her e-mail account, and it is synching just fine, except her calendar and contacts do not show up/sync.

I've contacted Sprint and Blackberry support, and neither one of them could help me out. Sprint says to call Blackberry, and Blackberry won't even talk to me unless I pay them.

One thing I noticed was there is no "Wireless sync" option in the Contacts menu, but there is on the Calendar, but it is set to "No" and cannot be changed.

Some people have told me I need a Blackberry Enterprise Server to get this to work, but that doesn't make sense to me... why her e-mail can sync but not the calendar/contacts?

Can anyone shed light on this?
    02-19-09 01:28 PM
    are you using the desktop software. You should not need a BES to do this.
    02-19-09 02:06 PM
    Also, what are you syncing with? Outlook?
    02-19-09 02:12 PM
    Yes, I currently have the desktop manager installed on her work computer, but I'm trying to do everything wireless and automatically. It's pulling her email just fine but not contacts/calendar.

I am trying to sync her Exchange account. I have the e-mail account set up to point to our webmail address.

Thanks so much for the help!
    02-19-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD