Hi all,

For some reason I can't create 'personal' e-mails directly from my Blackberry.

By that, I mean I go into 'Setup Wizard' then 'E-mail Setup', but it only gives me two options.

'I want to use a work email account with a BES'

and

'I want to skip email setup'

Obviously I want to set up a personal email account with BIS. Any reason why this option isn't available?

I'm on TMobile UK, and I believe I have a BIS plan (i've got GPRS and BIS is listed as 'Connection: Mobile Network').

Any ideas?
    03-19-08 02:58 PM
    If you only have those two options, it usually means that your phone isn't provisioned correctly. You should call T-Mobile and confirm that they have the data plan added to your account, if they do, ask them to resend the service books. If it still doesn't work, go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table, press menu and Register. Then do a battery pull.
    03-19-08 03:04 PM
    Hmmm, what should I say to them?

I rang them up before and they didn't really get what I mean't heh.

They offer 'Instantemail' which goes to instantemail.t-mobile.co.uk and I had to ring them to activate maps... bb messenger works OK. So what do I say to them/ask for?
    03-19-08 03:12 PM
    What you said in your first post.
    03-19-08 03:23 PM
    You need their BlackBerry Data Plan to get full internet, data and push email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD