hi,
    i'm on T-Mobile. tonite i used JL_Cmder to wipe my 8320 Curve. all went well, and i used DM to reinstall the OS on the handheld. so far, so good. can use browser to get online. went to set up my email acct, and i choose "add my existing email account to my Blackberry device." put my name and password in, hit "next", and it either tells me that that email acct is already set up, try again, or it takes me to t-zones, their website. funny thing is that emails are coming to the handheld via my yahoo acct, showing up in the messages folder, but i can't reply. when i try, it says, "no message services configured. you will only be able to Save Draft." sms works fine. any ideas? i've pulled the battery and will try again, but it did no good.
    thanx,
    george
    02-15-10 10:41 PM
    try resending the service books from the email setup wizard or online through the BIS website.
    02-15-10 11:28 PM
    02-15-10 11:43 PM
    thanx dictoresno and lak611. just went to the t-mobile site, clicked on 'send service books' and i now have a YahooMail icon on my BB desktop. really appreciate the help,
    george
    02-16-10 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD